Juice Plus+, the All Natural Supplement.



Are you too busy to buy, wash and consume 10 servings of fruits and vegetables every day? If you are then you are missing the key antioxidants necessary to destroy the oxidative stress that pollution, stress and toxins create in our bodies.
Since I started my business in 1995 I knew that my clients weren't eating exactly like they should in an ideal world. Even though I knew supplements would be helpful to bridge this nutrition gap I never recommended one brand because none met my criteria of being derived from whole foods, being 100% natural and containing no binders and fillers. Until now.

Juice plus supplements are all of this and more. Derived form cold pressing and fruits and vegetables and then dehydrating the juice into a powder and putting it into a capsule so you can consume the phytochemicals and nutrients in over 25 fruits and vegetables every day-without the calories. Pretty good piece of mind for the price of a coffee a day!

Call me to discuss questions or place an order or feel free to click this link for more information and to place an order. Or, just ask me in the gym.
Ask about the free chewable product for your kids!